Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 15: You want me to do WHAT with that tire?



Ugh writers block is not fun. I would love nothing more than to sit here and write a hilarious diatribe about today’s fitness adventure, but I’m not feeling it. I need a creative reset. So, here are the highlights:

1. I managed to pull out 15 real pushups (and 30 “girly” pushups)
2. My legs are shaping back up into what they once were nicely. Pretty excited. I need a tan.
3. I have lost 7.2 pounds in 14 days… WOO RESULTS!
4. 2-A-Days continue, 1pm training session, 7pm Barre Fit class
5. Barre Fit is Hard, Barre Fit is Awesome, Barre Fit fixes jacked up backs.
6. Q made me flip a freaking tire so I wrote this Haiku about it:

Rubber touches my fingers
Arms hurt uncontrollably
The pain welcomes me
 




 
 

Now I am going to go to sleep…. or continue watching Fight Club, or start working on a canvas, or clean my kitchen. Who knows, it’s snowing. I'll talk to you tomorrow.