Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 56: A Day at the Harbor



It is getting warmer outside, so we decided to take off to Baltimore for the day and check out the inner harbor. I had never been to the National Aquarium before. Let me just tell you, OMG! IT IS AMAZING! We got out exercise in wondering through the museum and around the harbor. What a fabulous place.

After we left the aquarium, we wondered into Phillips seafood where I had the most terrible salmon and veggies of my life. The Salmon was overcooked and over seasoned and the spinach and asparagus were covered in oil. It was foul. I did however have broiled scallops which were perfect... but that was the only thing.

We finished off our day in Baltimore at Ripley's Believe it or Not. I have been to a few of these before, but this one was particularly entertaining. I definitely recommend it. Enjoy a few shots of our super fun day. I'll talk to you tomorrow.