Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 58: Rain Rain Go Away



Well, I did not make it to Crossfit this AM. I probably could have squeezed it in before I went off for work today, but the weather did not help with motivation. I am so over this rain. I had two consults in Fairfax and driving in this mess is no fun at all. I got home about 2, wrote up the consults and sent the pics off to my boss. Then headed over to my friend Lindsey's house for dinner and an over due chill sesh.

We ordered from Afghan Kabob House and it was magical. Shocker, I had Salmon kabobs, brown rice, and spinach.... I also may have cheated and had a piece of falafel, afghan bread and tzatziki, but OMG it was so worth it. I miss bread so much. I love it so, so, so much. It was like heaven. I mean, if I am going to cheat, at least it's a healthy cheat.

It was a great night, we ate delicious food, caught up on life, and watched bad TV. We should do that more often. You should too. I'll talk to you tomorrow.