Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 49: Lazy with a Purpose



Yay! I get to be lazy today. I can't tell you the last time I've laid on my couch and done nothing but watch horrible TV shows.
 

So far today I have watched Glee, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Two and a Half Men, and Greys Anatomy.  Basically, all the wack shows I watch out of some weird loyalty I developed from watching the from the beginning... Even though they jumped the shark many seasons ago.

So, I will keep laying here drinking water until Joey gets home so we can run to Costco and buy food and things. The only productive thing I've done all day is walk the FiFi Dog and cooked my fish for the next three days.... but it's okay, Q told me I could! We'll see if I'm back to dropping weight in the morning. I'll let you know tomorrow!