Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 28: All is Not Lost... Or is It?



Well, my condition has no change. As such, I have lost all faith in my diet and fitness routine and have firmly decided the only thing that will make me feel better is a delicious Hawaiian pizza. 

So, this afternoon I picked up my phone, went to the Pizza Hut app, ordered my delicious "skinny" pizza and waited the 30 minutes for my magically delicious pie to show up at my door... Then the phone rang. THEIR FREAKING OVEN BROKE!

How does this even happen?! You have one job Pizza Hut! You are to deliver me hot and delicious pizza when I am miserable and all I want is to destroy everything I've worked for the last month. But since you couldn't even do that, I was forced to eat edamame and a fruit smoothie.
 
You won this time diet... but if I don't get better soon, I cannot be held responsible for what I may end up eating. All I want is to swim in a pool full of ice cream and lay on a bed made of pizza. I'm so close to loosing it. Pray for me friends, I'll talk to you tomorrow.