Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 44: Time is an Illu...Delusion



I am what my husband calls a time optimist... or as I call it... delusional. When it comes to design, I always think it is going to take me half the time it actually does. This morning I was at a clients property from 10:00 am until 6 pm. Granted, I went to lunch from 1:30 to 3:30, but I was still in Arlington for what felt like forever... Not that I am complaining. I love what I do.

When I finally got home, I pulled out my handy pressure cooker and whipped up some chicken chili. It is my last adventurous meal before giving up all food freedom for the next 45 days.

In the mean time, I had a local artist drop by and deliver a painting I recently purchased from her. I am so in love, she is so beautiful. The artist's name is Sarah Flair, she is incredible. My beautiful piece is named Adima. Isn't she gorgeous?

 
 
With todays Arlington adventure, I didn't have any time to go to the gym... but at least I wasn't sitting on my ass. I was on my feet all day, other than driving and lunch. Now that dinner is over and my painting is safe in her new home, I am passing out. Tomorrow's another busy one! I will talk to you tomorrow.