Friday, February 27, 2015

Day 47: So Blessed to Love My Job



If you love what you do you will never work a day in your life. For me, I am so blessed to be able to say that is 100% true.
 
Today was a doozy. I had a 10 o'clock with Q where she whipped my arms into shape. Then I ran strait to the warehouse to grab some items for todays staging.  My assistant Kiana and I did an occupied staging in a beautiful home right around the corner from my house. The owner was so sweet with such southern charm. I felt right at home. The house looks fabulous when we were done, but boy was I exhausted by the end of it! I came strait home and I am now laying on this couch. I am not moving the rest of the night.
 
Here are a few shots of what it looked like after. In order to see the entire album of Before and After's, click here